Happy national hot chocolate day.
With the weather getting colder it is so nice to cozy up with a delicious cup of hot chocolate. December is the month where you are allowed a little bit more, so be decadent but make your hot chocolate a little bit healthier by adding my just björn collagen. Remember, just björn marine collagen has no taste or smell and easily mixes into your favorite hot beverages.
YIELD: 2 Servings
- 4 cups milk (preferably whole milk)
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 scoops just björn marine collagen
- Whipped cream
How to Make it
- Place milk, cocoa powder, and sugar into a small saucepan
- Heat over medium heat, whisking frequently until the mixture is warm (but not boiling)
- Add chocolate chips and whisk constantly until the chocolate chips melt into the milk
- Add the collagen and mix well
- Serve immediately when piping hot, with whipped cream