Here’s my version of a seasonal favorite, the pumpkin spice latte. I opt to make my own using real pumpkin puree and spices rather than artificial flavorings that you might find at your favorite coffee shop. It’s simple, delicious and has the added benefit of collagen.
YIELD: 2 servings
- 1 cup milk or milk alternative
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice or to make your own, mix together 2 tbsp ground cinnamon, 2 tsp ground ginger, 1 tsp ground cloves + more for serving
- 1 cup strong hot coffee
- 1 scoop just björn collagen
- Whipped cream for serving
How to Make It
- Add milk, pumpkin puree, and sugar to a saucepan over medium heat. Heat until hot, but do not boil. Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in the vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, coffee and
just björn collagen.
- Divide the mixture between two mugs. Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice.