When I make a salad, I tend to put all my favorite ingredients in it to make a SUPER salad. This is my version—delicious, but also fulfilling and healthy. Try this next time or use your favorite ingredients to truly make a super salad.
YIELD: 2 Servings
- 1 bag salad spring mix (5oz, 140gr)
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 4 chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, roasted
- ¼ red onion, sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- ½ red bell pepper diced
- ¼ cucumber, diced
- 2 hard boiled eggs, each cut in fours
- 1 avocado, diced
- 5 tbsp fried onions
- 4 tbsp Caesar salad dressing
How to Make It
- Preheat your oven to 450°F
- Put the chicken in a roasting pan, season with your favorite seasoning, and roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes until done.
- Put the eggs in a small pot with water, heat to a boil, turn off the heat and leave in the pot covered for 10 minutes. Cool, remove the shells and cut in fours.
- Wash the salad mix and romaine lettuce, chop the romaine lettuce
- In a large mixing bowl add the salad mix, romaine lettuce, red onions, tomato, bell pepper, cucumber, fried onions, and Cesar dressing
- Mix well together, and add more dressing if desired
- Put the mix in a salad bowl and top with hard-boiled egg, diced avocado and cubed chicken